Headaches comes in all shapes in sizes, from brutal migraines to sinus headaches that make your whole face feel like it’s in a vise. Since there are different causes for headaches, it’s obvious that there can’t be only one solution that fits all.
For instance, my aunt had suffered from migraines her entire life and taking a shower or laying down make the pain even worse. She had to walk or constantly move after taking a strong painkiller, because this was the only way in releasing the pain. Unlike migraines, headaches come and go, but they are still aches and need to be alleviated somehow. Actually, taking a painkiller is our first option to release pressure and tension in the head. But have you ever thought that there are other ways in releasing head pressure and tension?
It seems that most headaches can be cured in the shower! Yes, depending on the headache, taking a hot shower will release the pain immediately. Moreover, if you add a shower steamer while taking a hot shower will help you ease the pain before getting out.
For instance, there are some shower steamers that can ease headaches right away. Moreover, these shower steamers are also great in preventing headaches. So, take a hot shower with Vicks Shower Steamers in the morning and you’ll be protected from headaches throughout the day.
Before grabbing the painkiller bottler, just take a look over the following Vicks Shower Steamers Recipe
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons of Vicks Vaporub
- 1/2 cup of Baking Soda
- Add 1 or 3 teaspoon of water as your see fit
- Mold tray
- Place corn starch in a bowl, add the Vicks and mix it around until well combined. (This will be strong smelling so maybe wear gloves if your sensitive or open a window.)
- Now add the baking soda and mix well. It’s better if you add one teaspoon of water at a (IF you find you need more moisture add a tsp at a time use care not to over do it though,or tablets won’t form right.)
- Put the mixture into your molding tray, and freeze it for a few hours.
- Take out and pop out of the molds.
- Store the homemade Vicks Shower Tablets in small airtight jars
How To Use:
- Just place one of the vapor tablets in the shower near the drain. The steam will fill your shower and help clear your congestion.