Insomnia is a sleep disorder and is a very common condition these days and it manifests through sleeping difficulties. The duration and quality of sleep are reduced and the affected person waking up with a feeling of fatigue.
Lack of sleep causes certain changes in the body, such as lack of energy, fatigue, irritability and difficulty staying alert. In addition, lack of sleep affects the normal body function.
Some people have problems in falling asleep easily. This can be caused by several factors, such as stress or sleep disorders. If you are among the people who spend quite a lot of time twisting in bed before falling asleep, this tangerine peel tea is a remedy that will help you fall asleep in 5 minutes.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon of dried valerian
- Fresh peel of 1 tangerine
Method of preparation:
- Put the water to boil in a pot.
- When it reaches the boiling point, add the chamomile, lavender and valerian.
- Let it boil for 1-2 minutes then add the tangerine peel and let it boil for another 2 more minutes.
- Drink it warm tea before going to bed.
In a few minutes you will see how the properties of the above ingredients will suddenly make you fall asleep. Tangerine relieves stress, one of the main causes of insomnia.
Important! If you can’t get no sleep and insomnia is getting worse, you should see a therapist.
…or you can try some yoga asanas for stress relied which will help you to clear your worried mind.