The body pH is the key to maintaining a good health. A healthy body should have a pH level between 7.3 and 7.45; however, certain harmful substances, bad eating habits or even stress can increase acid levels in the body and can alter the pH, which lowers his values and increases acidity.
In addition to a proper diet, you should know that there are environmental factors that affect the pH balance. Therefore, we recommend avoiding highly toxic cleaning products. Also, follow these tips in order to combat excess acidity and pH balance.
– Eat more leafy green vegetables and drink a green smoothie daily.
– Drink a glass of warm water with lemon on an empty stomach every day (citric acid is great for alkalizing, despite it’s still an acid)
– Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially raw.
– Avoid processed or fried food.
– Avoid refined foods such as sugar and flour.
– Drink more water.
– Try using natural cleaning products, such as those based on baking soda, lemon and vinegar.
– Be careful when choosing skincare and hair care cosmetics, as they may contain toxic chemical ingredients. The best would be to use natural products for hair, nails, teeth, etc.
– Eat more vegetable-based foods and include small portions of meat.
– Start using products such as germinated wheat, barley, seaweed and red pepper.
– Drink a glass of water mixed with a tablespoon of baking soda (daily).
As you can see, it’s very easy to get rid of that excess acid in the body and to balance your pH, thanks to a healthy lifestyle and thanks to eating habits that alkalize the body. Enjoy your health!
Image Credits: Iatropedia