Winter dryness is not just a problem for your skin. It can be really hard on your hair as well! Dry hair is brittle hair, and brittle hair is much more likely to break or split than hydrated hair. And split ends are a recurring problem that makes your hair look dry, frizzy and damaged. Besides, your hair will stop growing when you have too many split ends.
You might think that the only solution to fix split ends is to cut them off strand by strand, but you are wrong!
There are plenty of solutions on the market especially designed for damaged hair. Yes, they may cost a fortune, but are really effective. However, if you are among those people sick of spending money on various damaged hair products, I recommend you the Bio-Way!
There’s no need to invest your money in expensive hair products to get rid of frizzy hair and fix split ends. With some household ingredients you will get the best hair mask ever, perfect for damaged hair. The following hair mask will repair damaged hair, restore split ends and it will stimulate hair growth. These are the main steps to get rid of frizzy hair. So, I suggest keeping your money in your wallet, and prepare the next remedy for split ends!
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp honey
- Shower cap
1. Combine the egg yolk and honey in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Apply the mixture to your hair, focusing mainly on the ends.
3. Put on a shower cap and let the mask sit on your hair for an hour or two. Wash and dry your hair as usual.
Or, you can always choose Beer as a remedy for damaged hair due to its high protein content
- 4 tablespoons beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Mix beer and honey in a bowl.
2. Massage this mixture into your scalp and the hair tips.
3. Clip up your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse with a herbal shampoo.
5. Towel dry your hair. Do not use a hairdryer.