Baking soda gives this mask a number of amazing features. This mask exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells layer and cleans the skin properly. Also, this mask makes your skin softer, smoother, cleaner and fresher from the first use.
Honey has antibacterial properties, making it ideal for treating and preventing acne naturally. Because is full of antioxidants, honey is great for slowing the aging process. It has a gentle action, being the proper ingredient even for very sensitive skin. Honey rejuvenates your pores and brightens the skin, providing a younger appearance.
• 4 tablespoons of baking soda
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 2 tablespoons of water (or less, depending on the desired consistency)
1. Pour baking soda into a clean glass container then add honey over it. Gradually pour small amounts of water and mix vigorously to get a thick paste.
2. Apply the paste on clean skin, being careful to avoid the eyes and the nostrils. Allow the paste to dry on the skin for 10-15 minutes. The skin will tighten a little and you may feel a slight tingling on the application area, which is perfectly normal.
3. Soak a towel in hot water, squeeze it well then remove the paste from the face using circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry your skin by dabbing.
4. The excess mixture can be used the next day. You can also use the surplus to exfoliate the body. For best results, use this mask once a week. The results are truly amazing!
Image Credits: Anne Marie Mitchell